Thursday, May 23, 2013

Naturalizer Penny Leather Handbag ORANGE is the New Black

Summer 2013, NYC: I'm so ready to celebrate summer! Now you may be more familiar with Naturalizer shoes for their unparalleled comfort but their leather handbags are of equal beauty and quality.

This season, add a pop of color with this luxurious color way trending in orange.  All of the top designers from Hermes to MK (Michael Kors) are making similar bags in this rich color as a bold fashion statement. Personally for me black is blah for summer and fall so this was a refreshing change from the darker tones of winter. 

Naturalizer's Penny Handbag in Orange Leather & Italian Silk Scarf

From the Office to the Hamptons
What I like about this handbag is it's fine crafting and versatility. It's roomy enough to fit a file folder for the boardroom but pop on a little silk scarf and it's ready for vacation travel. In fact the leather itself is very close to being fine luggage quality. Like well made luggage, it has metal feet and metal reinforcements on the straps. There is an outside pouch for your cell and a slit/lined pouch in the back.

Above: Interior of the Penny.  Below Camelia Flower Makeup Bag by Chanel.

The Penny Handbag is richly appointed inside and out with a beautiful textile lined interior. The inside pouch is ample but the center zippered pouch is genius. It acts as a natural divider, keeping your purse contents in their place. There's a pouch for your sunglasses and what-nots but I like to pop my car keys in there for quick access. I like the magnetic center clasp that keeps everything together as this is the perfect bag to mix business and pleasure. Here are some other features of the Penny:
The Penny Handbag Has:

  • Top zip closure
  • Front and back pockets
  • Interior features open and zipper compartments
  • Textile lining
  • Shoulder straps with an 8 inch drop
  • 13 1/2 inches long X 10 inches high X 6 inches wide
 
 
Naturalizer Penny Handbag on a rainy day, this bag can hold its own in bad weather.

I paired this handbag with Earthies Solerno Too Wedges in Spice available at Nordstrom
C/O Naturalizer whose marvelous shoes I have purchased for many years and Earthies, a new level in comfort.

2 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of drmiczak blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Admin, I hope are fine. I'm your one of the biggest fans, I like to read your blogs and I've also shared your blogs with my family members and friends. I hope in future you'll publish more blogs like your old ones. Please accept my thanks on my behalf of me and from my family and friends.

    1947 Housing Islamabad
    Capital Smart City
    Lahore Smart City
    New Metro City Gujar Khan
    Skip Hire Near Me

    ReplyDelete