Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Botox or No Tox? Biotulin Injection Free Alternatives

Biotulin offers an injection free alternative to Botox.
This is the first in the Spring Fling Series of new, natural and lighter skincare products for the coming 2017 season. I can remember when Botox Parties were all the rage going on in select NYC apartments and lofts. What were they thinking? Horror stories of injections gone bad quickly appeared thereafter but was there any surprise? I know my dermatologist also began offering aesthetic procedures at his office such as facial peels in addition to cosmetic surgery because there was a demand for something a little extra. If you are not quite ready to go under the knife (or needle), keep reading!


Dermaroller with 0.5 mm Micro Needles


Micro Needle Rollers
I was introduced to the Dermaroller about two years ago by one of the other lifestyle editors down the hall. It was very similar to the one you see here which came with my Biotulin MicroSkin BeautySystem.
So I was fairly comfortable using the Dermaroller with my hyaluronic and vitamin C serums. You gently roll it over your face, horizontally, vertically and then diagonally. Doing so makes tiny pathways into the skin, allowing the serums to sink down deep. Just the micro needling alone will stimulate the skin to produce more hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin. These are key elements in younger, firmer skin.


Biotulin MicroSkin Beauty System.
Biotulin MicroSkin Beauty System
When I had the opportunity to try the Biotulin MicroSkin Beauty System, I was already familiar and quite comfortable with the Dermaroller aspect. However what is new is the ability to introduce a Botox action serum into the skin. Developed in the United States and made in Germany, Biotulin Supreme Skin Gel is natural and does not cause the face to "freeze" or numb facial expressions. Therefore with far less side effects than Botox, it is safe yet effective to use.


Biotulin Supreme Skin Gel
Biotin Supreme Skin Gel
This fast absorbing gel is a synergistic blend of three main ingredients:

Spilanthol - is a natural local anesthetic extracted from Acmella Oleracea commonly known as paracress. It reduces facial contractions and relaxes facial features so fine lines on the forehead and around he eyes soften and are less visible.

Imperata Cylindrica - commonly known as blady grass, this South American and Australian plant survives and even thrives in the most saline and dry regions of the world. The plant derived extract hydrates the skin for up to 24 hours.

Hyaluronic Acid - is a naturally occurring component in young, healthy skin. Hyaluronic acid has the ability to bind large amounts of water relative to its mass as it hydrates collagen fibers within the skin. This is one of the substances I use along with the Dermaroller.


Microskin Beauty System
My Personal Experience With the Microskin Beauty System

As I mentioned before, I am already familiar with the Dermaroller aspect of the Microskin Beauty System, having used it along with Sublime Beauty's hyaluronic acid gel. After gently washing my face, I spritz on my toner. I do 10 X 10 X 10 rolls with the Dermaroller over my forehead and by the corners of my eyes. Just to note: I do not have deep lines or creases between my eyes or deep lines or wrinkles at rest at the corners of my eyes.

I found that applying the Biotulin Supreme Skin Gel after using the Dermaroller cooled and soothed the area immensely. In under an hour, I can see the area between my eyes, my forehead and the corners of my eyes getting smoother and laying flatter. Within an hour there was a noticeable smoothness that lasted more than 24 hours. I apply my usual skincare creams over top, namely MitoQ Power Antioxidant Serum and I'm ready for a light primer, then foundation makeup. Everything goes on smoother and the results are fast appearing and long lasting. I highly recommend the Microskin Beauty System if you are having second thoughts about Botox Injections. I've used the system for over a month now and have been very satisfied with the results. See MyVitalSkin France,The Skin Care Company at WWW.Biotulin.com






Biotulin MicroSkin BeautySysyem c/o My Vital Skin, France.

22 comments:

  1. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. 英国整形

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! http://www.mdcote.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous post!!!

    If you want to read reviews of Botox alternatives product, then you can also visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing beneficial information. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me and also visit my blog for better understanding Botox Injections For Wrinkles in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, I enjoyed your post about . It was astonishing to peruse. I get alot of information with this, but on a similar I need to refresh you another site that is Beauty Art Center , Please take time to visit mine . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Botox injections are commonly used for cosmetic purposes to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, they can treat medical conditions like chronic migraines, muscle spasms, hyperhidrosis, and bladder dysfunction.

    botox injection in westlake village

    ReplyDelete