|Incredibly warm and stylish Craghopper's Hallmoor Parka|
NEW Hallmoor Parka by Craghoppers, UK
Yes, this is my idea of a proper coat for both town and country. Warming pockets keep hands toasty and an adjustable belt helps keep the wind from chilling your core. This parka was comfortable and cozy during our snowshoe hike in 19 degree weather.
|The Hallmoor comes with a detachable faux fur hood|
|Hood's draw strings can be pulled snug around the face.|
Wrap up in style with our fab new insulated parka. Hallmoor Parka’s sleek cotton outer, with neat belt and stud-fastened bellowed and patch pockets, delivers watertight AquaDry Membrane performance. Inside, the waterproof jacket’s map-print lining is paired with lightweight wadding for added warmth. The zip-off hood has a gorgeous removable faux-fur trim for the full parka effect. Complete with innovative Hot Pockets, it’s a real winter winner. Also includes knitted inner collar, waxed cord adjusters to hood, zipped handwarmer and inner pockets, O/S map size pockets, stud-fastening stormflap with inner zip guard, self-fabric stud cuff adjusters and inner knitted rib, elbow patches and brushed chin guard. Craghoppers’ heritage range fuses impressive weatherproof technologies with premium fabrics and top-quality designs in an outdoor clothing collection that delivers peerless performance and timeless style.
- Map print lined (perfect for Walks on Britain and Britain on Foot!)
- 30' jacket length
- Knitted inner collar
- Zip-off hood with waxed cord adjusters to front, stud adjuster to back and removable faux-fur trim
- Pockets: 8; 2 bellowed stud-fastening lower with 2 zipped hand warmer, 2 stud-fastening chest and 2 zipped inner
- Pocket fits O/S map
- Stud-fastening stormflap with inner zip guard
- Self-fabric stud cuff adjusters and inner knitted rib
- Brushed chin guard
- Self-fabric belt
- Elbow patches
- Hot Pockets
- Cotton with Water Resistant finish outer, AquaDry Membrane liner, polyester cotton lining and polyester wadding 1660g
- Outer: 100% Cotton, Lower lining - 100% polyester, Upper lining - 65% polyester 35% cotton, Padding - 100% polyester, Collar Rib Trim fabric - 100% polyester Trim - 85% polyester 15% aluminized polyethylene, Drop Liner- 100% Polyester, Faux Fur - 100% polyester
Tubb's Women's Wilderness Snowshoes
These are the same women specific snowshoes designed for the Tubb's Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer events. These are the perfect all terrain snowshoe that can go nearly anywhere, even up hill thanks to the ActiveLift™ heel bar. We have a large estate so we took these out in the woods on our own land which includes uneven gulleys and streams. They handled it all!
|Tubbs Women's Wilderness Snowshoes work on most any terrain|
Built for speed, these modern fitness snowshoes can replace your running shoes in the wintertime. Snowshoeing burns tons of calories, (between 400-1,000 per/hr) and is one of the best outdoor exercises you can do. They are lightweight and you can even choose the degree of float desired according to your weight. The bindings are very easy to adjust with gloved hands, (I wear Scott Snowboarding Gloves).
|Tubbs Women's Wilderness Snowshoes do it all|
Women's Wilderness Snowshoes
The ultimate adventure starts with the right gear. Packed full of great features like the 180Pro binding and the Fit-Step™ frame, the Wilderness snowshoe is the perfect blend of technology, comfort and convenience. And now with the ActiveLift™ heel lift, there’s no adventure this snowshoe can’t tackle!
Parka c/o Craghoppers UK
Snowshoes c/o Tubbs Snowshoes