Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Sparkle butter LONDON's Stardust & Bramble Nail Lacquers

butter LONDON's dynamic duo: Stardust and Bramble Nail Lacquers.
All a-glitter for the Holidays? Not until you try these gorgeous nail lacquers, hot from butter LONDON. In addition to their Double Take Ice and Fire Duos, you can purchase these shiny nail treats separately and create your own look.

butter London's Double Take Ice Duo Holiday Set
butter LONDON 3 Free
What I really like about butter LONDON besides the glamorous shine and sparkle is the fact that these nail lacquers are free of and have NO Formaldehyde, NO Toluene, NO DBP Color or Carcinogens. In fact applying them was rather a pleasure as they are not overly strong smelling. No headaches and I noticed the cleanup was much easier than with any of the other nail lacquers I've tried.


Nail Lacquer Application
I didn't use a base coat but simply applied the Bramble directly on my clean nails. The brush is small and tidy and I was able to lay down three coats quickly without those dreaded bubbles I often get. The Bramble oxidizes down a hint darker but the finish is very shiny and rich.

My nails with Bramble for the base and Stardust for the tips.

I then applied the Stardust lacquer to my nail tips and voila!  These nail lacquers dry very quickly so I can move on with other more important things like writing this article. See all the other nail lacquers and nail care products online at butterLONDON.com

Nail lacquers c/o butterLONDON, London England

No comments:

Post a Comment