Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tone It Up! - BioElixia's NEWLY Released BodyShapers

Want tight and toned legs like these? BioElixia's new BodyShaper Line will firm you up in only 4 weeks!
I first reported on BioElixia's BodyShaper Cellulite Control Creme in my Resorts Fashion Week Body & Sol article last month. First of all let me say that I am a fitness advocate and walk, hike and bicycle quite a bit. That having been said, I've seen a marked improvement in my skin's firmness and tone after only 4 weeks of using their BodyShaper creme. I've tried quite a few products over the years, many of them like one from Lancome which was expensive and painful. It consisted of a bar of soap and a bath massager with rubber nubs. I'm not making this up.

BioElixia's BodyShaper Cellulite Control Creme 
This is the first product that I tried from BioElixia and it is a GOOD one. After three weeks I noticed a difference in how firm my thighs and tummy had become. By week four I was sold. It boasts TMP Dermal Delivery Technology developed in Australia.

BioElixia boasts TPM Dermal Delivery Technology for maximum absorption.

How I Use It
I have used this product in conjunction with my Clarisonic Plus Sonic Cleansing System. This unit deeply and thoroughly cleanses the skin and with the handle extension attachment, it's now a back brush. Right after my shower, I apply the BodyShaper Cellulite Control Creme to my warm, moist, skin. I let it completely soak in before applying any extra moisturizing or self tanning products.

My Clarisonic Plus with Body Brush Extension Handle attached. Body Cleansers & Lotions by Embryolisse
NEW BioElixia November 2013 Releases!
Given how pleased I was with the original BodyShaper product, I was happy to learn that the BioElixia line was to be expanded starting this month! Mind you I've just started trying their new additions but I'm already seeing some front runners in the sleek and chic division.

New additions to the BioElixia BodyShaper line!
Radiance Body Cleanser - Made with green tea, trehalose, fruit enzymes and skin conditioning minerals, I like that this cleanser is pure and clear. Leaves no residue and rinses cleanly. 250ml/ 8.45 fl. oz.

Stretch Mark Diminishing Creme - Technically, stretch marks are tears in the skin's collagen. This happens when the skin stretches faster than the collagen can keep up such as when we have quick weight gain during a pregnancy. Yes, I know about that! There's not a whole lot you can do but I'm looking forward to some positive improvement. 125ml/ 4.23 fl. oz.

The Cellulite Contour Creme was the first BioElixia product I tried

Exfoliating Body Polish - Ding Ding Ding, we have a WINNER! Made with Sweet Almond, aloe vera, vitamin E and micro crystals, this product leaves you feeling like you just had a microdermabrasion treatment.
Skin is incredibly smooth, almost slick afterwards and deep cleansing like this allows the other BioElixia products to sink right in. 200ml/ 6.76 fl. oz.

Firming Toning Body Lotion - Another WINNER! You get an almost instant tone-up and tightening with this lotion as it contains aloe vera, shea butter, vitamin E and firming green tea, caffeine and maca herbal extract. 200ml/ 6.76 fl. oz.

Modeling for a photo shoot for Pistil Designs.
Tone it Up!
I model for a number of really great fashion designers and BioElixia BodyShaper products are now part of my over-all beauty regimen. I still have to work out and lift weights but these products really do it and shown results I can see. Like the icing on the cake, (I'm not supposed to eat)! Whatever your lifestyle or if you just need a little extra confidence to rock that bikini, I think you'll be pleased with BioElixia BodyShapers. BioElixia products are currently available at Henri Bendel or online at BioElixia.com

BodyShaper Skincare Products c/o BioElixia

No comments:

Post a Comment