Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Autumn Book Signing Tour & QVC TV Show

Dr. Miczak signing copies of her books during her lecture and book signing tour at NJ's state capitol.
TRENTON, NJ Monday, October 7th was the kick off for my autumn book signing tour! First stop was the West Trenton Garden Club which meets in the area of New Jersey's state capitol. Member guests were treated to a discussion of how to make natural products from garden flowers, herbs, vegetables and fruits and despite the remnants of Karen, the turn out was great. After the program, I took questions and signed copies of two of my most popular women's health titles:

"The New Woman's Herbal & Nutritional Guide" and "The Secret of Staying Young" both published by Lotus Press.

The New Woman's Herbal & Nutritional Guide covers natural health and fitness for women at every stage of life.
My tour will continue into November with signings and lectures for "Nature's Weeds, Native Medicine" in celebration of Native American History Month. This was my first book and includes many indigenous herbal preparations and food recipes handed down from my Iroquois ancestors. It is a wealth of information and perfect for those who want to make their own natural products at home.

Nature's Weeds, Native Medicine also has delicious Native American recipes for Pumpkin Bread & Corn Soup.

With both my books and my presentations, I like to empower attendees to be more self reliant when it comes to their health.  Garden Clubs in general "get it" when it comes to growing pesticide free produce and preserving what they harvest. That's why it is always such a pleasure to present for them and the West Trenton Garden Club was no exception!

Author Signed Copies
All of my books are available at the major booksellers like Amazon.com & Barnes & Noble. If you can't get to one of my book signings this season, simply email me at drmiczak@yahoo.com and I will ship you a signed copy of "The New Woman's Herbal & Nutritional Guide" for $18 plus shipping & handling, (PayPal or check). My books have gone to Kindle so author signed copies like these are going to be quite rare in the future.

Signing copies of "The New Woman's Herbal & Nutritional Guide" and "The Secret of Staying Young".

Next Stop on the Tour
Me and my books are headed west as I've been invited backstage on the set of QVC TV Studio's resident foodie and cookbook author, David Venable for In the Kitchen With David. I'm planning on trading a few recipes as I talk with David of the goings on behind the scenes of his very popular cooking show, (not to mention lots of tasting)!  Also in attendance will be top TV Chef, and culinary author Emeril Lagasse.

PROGRAM DATES & TIMES:
  
In the Kitchen with David® - PM Edition - Emeril

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

08:00 - 10:00 PM EST
  
David's Food Court - Star Jones vs. Jill Martin

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10:00 - 11:00 PM EST


QVC TV's resident foodie, David Venable.


No comments:

Post a Comment