Monday, August 19, 2013

Bold, Bright Nail Beauty: New Fall Colors Revlon Colorstay - Crabtree & Evelyn

Revlon ColorStay Longwear nail enamel in a new fall color, Delicious!
Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel
Just in for fall! I picked up this new color in Revlon's ColorStay line. DELICIOUS!!! It's so vibrant that it reminds me of a bright, red delicious apple.  So autumn. What I like best about the new formula and shade is that it really wears a long time and the finish stays so bright and shiny for at least two weeks. Even more impressive is the finish. It's more like the "gel nails" but no curing light is needed.  Just two coats! The brush is flat and the jar contains a mixing ball. It goes on so easy and dries quickly. My favorite nail enamel now!

Neocell Beauty Bursts for strong, healthy nails.
NeoCell Beauty Bursts Collagen Chews
I've also given my nails a beauty treatment from the INSIDE. I've been taking NeoCell Beauty Bursts for more than a month now. After only a week, I could see my nails changing. They were growing faster and thicker. That's due to two of these little tasty chews having 2,000 mgs of hydrolyzed collagen 1 & 3. They are easy to take along so I pop a few in my bag when I'm on the go. These chews come in Chocolate Mint (yum!) and a fruit punch flavor that's sort of like a cherry Star Burst. They also contain hyaluronic acid vitamin C. Not only do they make your nails stronger but the collagen is amazing for your skin. Win-win!

Crabtree and Evelyn's Gardeners Hand Therapy Treats: Hand Cream & Nail and Cuticle Therapy
Crabtree and Evelyn joins Pecksniffs (of Brighton actually) as one of my favorite London fragrance houses. Before doing my manicure, I used their very rich Gardeners Nail & Cuticle Therapy. It softens and conditions the cuticle and nail bed with panthenol and keratin. The Gardeners Hand Therapy is equally nourishing and is something I like to wear under my gardening gloves for an extra treat. Both smell heavenly and are part of a larger gift set I received.

C & E Gardeners Gift Set came to me in this lovely gardening tote. Gardening Tools by Liberty of London. Vintage Silk Scarf by Oscar de la Renta

 

No comments:

Post a Comment