Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bobbi Brown's Fall Make-Over Event

Cupcakes 414

New York City based DJ JVC, aka Jimmy Connolly keeps the mix going at Bobbi Brown's Fall Make-Over Event! Old School 80's tracks down to Lady Gaga and everything in between. His high energy club style DJ-ing really made the event.



My new fall palette is everything rosy! Peony Blush, Desert Rose & Rosy 7 Treatment Lip Shine and Blushed Rose Pot Rouge pictured here. What to see more? Stop in at Bobbi Brown Cosmetics for the full scoop!


Cupcakes 417

After my Bobbi Brown make over with make-up artist Amelia who took about 20 minutes to pull this look together for me. I am SO ready for the Ice Theatre of New York's Gala Event on Monday!

Cupcakes 416

My favorite picks for the day? Well, I just couldn't resist Bobbi Brown's Smoldering Eye Palette, Peony Blush, Rosy 7 Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 and her Skin Foundation in Natural which was a PERFECT match, (naturally)!

No comments:

Post a Comment