Friday, January 1, 2021

Best NEW Skincare & Beauty Finds for 2021

 


Fresh and NEW for 2021 are these top skincare and beauty finds for both skin and hair!  Going forward, we will see less makeup and more clean, clear glowing skin.  So here's a few of the most effective finds I've come across for YOU:



Biore's new Brightening Collection has everything you need to revive dull, muddy complexions in as little as a week. The Brightening Clay Mask is far and away my favorite as it also contains enzymes like papaya and Zazu lemon to reveal extra radiance. Biore rounds out this fresh collection with a gentle facial scrub, jelly facewash, and brightening pore strips. Check them out at Biore.com







The Ordinary & Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence (Galactomyces)
I use these products all after cleansing my skin every morning and evening.  In fact, you really don't need a toner.  Save your money and get a bottle of SKII or Secret Key as shown above, instead.  The glactomyces present in both products are a form of yeast present in Japanese Saki making.  It has been noticed for years that the hands of those making saki are much smoother and wrinkle-free than their faces.  Instead of using a witch hazel or worse, an alcohol-based toner, try a galactomyces solution.

Next step, serums: Once your SKII or Secret Key has been absorbed, add your next heaviest product...serums.  I like The Ordinary Buffet which is a multi-peptide serum.  Light and non-irritating, it does not interfere with your moisturizer or makeup application.  If you have dark circles or puffiness around your eye, give The Ordinary's Caffeine Solution + EGCG a try.  It absorbs quickly and tightens the whole eye area. Visit TheOrdinary.com 





Hanskin Exfoliating AHA Treatment & Vitamin C Glow Serum from Korea

Vitamin C Glow Serum is light and quick-absorbing but you'll see an immediate 100-watt shine after this first application.  Brightens dull complexions especially when used with the Biore Brightening Collection.

Hyaluron Exfoliating AHA Treatment is the first at-home AHA treatment that I've used that gave results without stinging or burning my skin.  Unfortunately the same can not be said about The Ordinary's AHA's 30% + BHA 2%.  THAT product was rather uncomfortable and did not give the same immediate results that the Hanskin Hyaluron treatment did.  Both the Hanskin Vitamin C Serum and AHA treatment are excellent!  Visit Hanskin.com

Lancome Hydra Zen Nuit Neurocalm is their new soothing, calming night cream.  It's not heavy or heavily scented, it's similar to a moisture-boosting cream.  Perfect for sensitive skin types. Made in France. Lancome.com




Nulastin Vibrant Scalp Treatment & Lash/Brow Serums

Lash and Brow Serums: I've tried another brow serum but didn't get any noticeable results until I used Nulastin's.  You've got to be patient. I didn't notice too much the first month or so but after about 6 weeks...BOOM!  My brows and lashes both began to fill in and my lashes are so much longer now. A little mascara and I'm on my way.  I can recommend Thrive Causemetics Mascara Eyelash Extensions. Nourishes the lashes and keeps them growing along with the Nulastin Lash Serum.

Vibrant Scalp Treatment: Honestly I've only just started using this serum about 2 weeks ago but am seeing a bit more density in areas where my hair is finer.  Based on my experience with Nulastin's Brow and Lash Serums, I'm confident that I'll see similar, great results.



Pure Planet Club Tree-Free Toilet Paper - is made from renewable bamboo fiber. It's a subscription so you can have 36 rolls delivered right to your door.  Bathroom tissue is often hard to get so this could mean one less thing to worry about. This tissue is very soft and absorbent, all without killing any trees in the process.  PurePlanetClub.com



1 comment: