Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Travel Smarts: Chilly Jilly Wrap & Lounge Pants

In the limo to NYC: Chilly Jilly Wrappers make my stay feel more like home!
Summer is here! This means more trips to events, a weekend get-away, a cruise or a trip abroad. Where ever I go, I bring my Chilly Jilly Wrapper Blanket in a Bag and Lounge Pants. Why? Well for one thing, they are very easy to pack in my 24 hr bag because each piece comes in its own matching silky duffel.

Made in the USA Chilly Jilly Wrapper Blankets come in brown as shown here, black and slate. It measures: 37″x 60″ with its own Bag: 5 1/2″ X 9″. Stretchy and soft with a scalloped edge, they are perfect for the car, plane or train without taking up too much space in your bag. Once you arrive at your destination, throw it over yourself at the hotel if the air conditioning is a little high. Later toss it over your shoulders as a chic evening wrap for dinner. Wraps like these were very important in Elizabethan times as cultured society women always covered their arms. This still holds true today. When I was invited to meet HRH's Prince Alexander II and his wife HRH Princess Katherine in NYC a few weeks ago, I wore such a shawl to cover my arms as part of court etiquette. See the full article with photos HERE.


HRH Crown Princess Katherine and I in NYC
So wraps or shawls can fill an important roll in helping to keep you comfortable while traveling and also once you arrive at your destination. Chilly Jilly just made this easier by allowing you to stow one away in your purse!

If you are heading for the mountains or the shore, keep in mind the temperatures there can be much cooler than what your encounter inland. When we stayed at Crystal Springs Resort in northern NJ, there was a cool breeze coming across our patio from the Cascades. I brought my Chilly Jilly Wrapper Blanket and Lounge Pants along as each is brushed on both side thus so soft and silky. The Lounge Pants are very stylish and can be used: in the bedroom, at the pool, in the spa, entertaining guests, etc. They really look great and have a flattering wide waistband. I pair them with my Luxe Me Now Bronze Lurex Slippers and I'm in my home comfort zone.

Now I'm unpacked!
So no matter if your are staying at The Peninsula on 5th Avenue or at a mountain retreat, Chilly Jilly has got you covered! Want to see more? visit ChillyJilly.com online for their full selection.

Chilly Jilly Lounge Pants also come in a Silky Bag


Wrapper and Lounge Pants c/o Chilly Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment