Monday, August 4, 2014

Caribbean Sun Skin Rejuvenation Light Therapy Review

Caribbean Sun LED Light Therapy for beautiful skin!
Caribbean Sun is perhaps best known for their S.A.D. Lights which mimic daylight to help alleviate Seasonal Affective Disorder or what's commonly called "the winter blues". More and more is being discovered about the benefits of such lights for the treatment of depression and the resetting of our internal clocks. Much has to do with the release of melatonin as it relates to our circadian rhythms and sleep cycles. These hormones tell you when it's time to wake up and when it's time to retire to bed.

Caribbean Sun has just come out with a NEW LED lamp, MODEL CCOL this time with two distinct wavelengths of light:
  
RED is for skin rejuvenation, fading fine lines, wrinkles and age spots while also boosting natural collagen and elastin production. Our skin is able to readily absorb red light unlike other light in the spectrum and thus causes rejuvenating and anti-aging effects such as cell renewal and metabolic function to assimilate nutritional elements.  

YELLOW is for inflammation, swelling and healing of sunburn's redness. The Yellow light also treats inflammatory conditions such as Rosacea and Eczema while providing general cosmetic facial rejuvenation by helping to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Use the lights separately or together for a multi-tiered treatment as the lights compliment each other.


Model CCOL has TWO wavelengths of light.
Model CCOL
This unit is very sturdily built with a rotating arm that can be angled in many positions. The optimal distance is for your face is about 10 inches from the light panels. The exposure time should be between 8-10 minutes per day. I like exposing my skin first thing in the morning for about 10 minutes (I use the timer on my iPod). Similar to the S.A.D. lights, they help me to wake up and improve my mood even on dark rainy days.

The Model CCOL comes with Eye Protection as shown in the photo above, but the lights themselves are not harmful to your eyes. When can you expect results? I noticed a change after the first treatment! My skin looked firmer and had a beautiful sheen to it. After a week? Definitely. The tiny fine lines around my eyes and mouth were plumped out and not nearly as visible. Just make sure that your skin in clean before your Light Therapy Treatment.

Products to use with the Caribbean Sun
Sublime Beauty  I make sure my face is clean with no sunblock or products of that sort before my Caribbean Sun Light Therapy Treatment. Since I do this first thing in the morning, there's no problem with that. I wash my face with a soap-free cleanser and apply Sublime Beauty's Collagen Serum which is Peptide rich. Then I use their Face Whisperer cream on my neck and decollete. As I mentioned before, the RED light stimulates collagen production so the use of the Collagen Serum makes perfect sense. I believe it has given me much faster and more noticeable results.

Sublime Beauty products work well with Skin Rejuvenation Light Therapy

The Caribbean Sun LED Light Therapy unit is from Wilshire Distributing Co.in Northbrook, IL and their lights have a 10 year warranty. Extremely well made, at 24 Watts, this LED Light is very similar to those used in the top spas I've visited in both New York and New Jersey. The large panels can be positioned over your face and do both your face and neck very effectively in under 10 minutes. I am VERY impressed with the results I am seeing in just a week and the lights are easy to operate. This unit is unique in that it uses both RED and YELLOW lights for a faster, more complete LED light therapy treatment. Genius! Visit Caribbean Sun online to see their full line of LED therapy lights and accessories at CaribSun.com 

Caribbean Sun LED Light Therapy type units are used in top spas like JnK, NY

 LED Lights c/o Caribbean Sun, Northbrook, IL 

15 comments:

  1. Does Sirius Aurora LED light therapy really work for acne?
    Advanced Slimming Technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that LED light therapy works for acne but thanks to your article. I was facing depression which led me to search the best light therapy lamps. I found this link very helpful to get the lamp for my needs. Now, I'll surely try LED light therapy for acne. I hope it will be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my very first time i visit here. I discovered so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the a great deal of comments on your articles, I suppose I'm not alone having all the leisure here! Maintain the excellent work.Skin rejuvenation treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. An inverted or inversion table is the primary equipment in inversion therapy. This kind of therapy has been around since 400 B.C., when Hippocrates used suspension to relieve patients of pain.does inversion table help neck pain

    ReplyDelete
  5. It relies upon what you're taking a gander at. In the event that you take a gander at cost of chips alone, the expenses are not historic. On LGA775 PS4 demos stage the GPU was coordinated in chipsets, so some had incorporated GPU while others were truly deficient with regards to the preparing power. In any case, the Upcoming PSVR Games 2018 low-end chipsets with GPU (eg. G41) were really less expensive than top of the line chipsets without GPU (eg P45).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you want to get rid of depression and ease seasonal affective disorder symptoms? Best light therapy lamps can be very effective for such purposes and here are the top 10 best light therapy lamps that TheKeenHunter has hinted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LED therapy has grown in popularity in the past few years.The cool thing about beauty is the next best thing is always popping up, so the excitement never ceases. LED therapy promises to fight acne and signs of aging with the use of light technology. Pair that claim with cool fancy contraptions that make it look like you’re in the year 2145 and you have a trendy beauty treatment everyone is dying to try. But how exactly can a device that emits bright lights help you get a clearer and brighter complexion? For more Detail Visit LED Light therapy in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. poisson distribution exercises

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome post. This post is very helpful for me. It has Lots of information in Best Picks Magazine. Thanks for sharing. Best fitness online

    ReplyDelete
  11. The information you provided was fantastic! It helped me alot. Your expertise saved us so much time.
    LED Light Therapy in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for providing the information. I am learning so much now.
    Everything About Led Light Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you For sharing a beneficial information.Also visit my article LED Light Therapy in Dubai

    ReplyDelete